Elevate, a young adults ministry, teaches young adult how to deal with the stresses and trials of dating and/or the early years of marriage. Elevate teaches these principles on a foundation of scripture and biblical examples, preparing young adults for discipleship and fellowship with their peers outside of the church’s walls.
Ministry Leader: Pastor Ryan Evans
Mens Fellowship/Life Builders
The Men’s Fellowship/Life Builders ministry provides times of fellowship, encourages discipleship, teaches spiritual & family leadership, and helps men discover how to:
- follow Christ full
- strategically connect with other believers
- be the men of God they were created to be
- strengthen the family bond.
Ministry Leader: Derald Jones
Women of Worth Ministries
The motto for Women of Worth comes from Galatians 5:18: serving my world with love. Our purpose is to effectively minister to the spiritual, social, and personal needs of each woman. We commit ourselves to love, encourage, comfort, protect, forgive and accept one another…to follow Christ’s example for our lives. Women of Worth will:
- emphasize the role in the home
- contribute to the spiritual life of the church
- promote outreach ministries
- promote personal evangelism
- lend financial assistance to local, district, state, and general church projects
- share in the ministry of community benevolence
- sponsor girls’ club.
Ministry Leader: Pat Current
J.O.Y. (Just Older Youth)
J.O.Y. is a ministry for senior adults (age 55 and up) that provides fellowship, encouragement, and activities in a Christian environment. The purpose of J.O.Y. is to emphasize the significance of older Christians, as mentors and advisors, as they mature in their walks both on this earth and with Christ.